Friday, September 12, 2008

Just when one things starting going right...

something else falls... It's been awhile since I have been able to write on here :( but I have some stuff on my mind that I need to get off.
I have been friends is this person, lets call her C for 10.5 yrs, we've had our ups and downs it's been more like a twisted relationship then a friends ship but anyway, she had 2 boys who are my nephews and are as important to me as my own kids. I have been there through every thing and even help if not raised them the first few years of their lives. I have a very special bond with the oldest and a different bond with the youngest. It a very cool mixture. I use to date her brother some years back (in between DH and I not being together) and in the end of that relationship he ended up cheating on me with a girl who ended up becoming his wife. I know! Anyways, it took me a long time to adjust to this because I was always around I would have to adjust at some point, I wasn't going anywhere and obviously neither was she. There's my problem over the year he has become close with my nephews and it kills me inside, now they do not have kids at the moment so they are able to do a lot more things then I am b/c I have kids. Now that I have moved to WA (for the moment) and they moved literally 1 min away from my friends house she gets to see them all the time... I mean she puts them up on her Facebook account and says things like "my favorite boys" or crap like that. The other part that I hate it that I would never show my nephews that i didn't like her or anything like that but it still kills me inside when I see them together. They are innocent but when they hug her or see take pictures with her it just kills me inside. I went from being so involved in everything with them and the family to becoming in outsider. :( Oh my heart aches. So now I have to figure out how to adjust myself to this new way... oh how I wish I didn't.

0 comments: