So today I got a letter from the TV show Judge Alex, they want my ex-bff and I to appre on their show! How flipping crazy is that. This stupid woman has made my life crazy. They found our names in the small claims court in our area and sent this to me at work! I couldn't believe it. I still can't all I can do is laugh! I can't wait until this is all over ugh!!!
On a lighter note, you wanna know what the best thing in the world is??? When I come hope from work and Dylan runs screaming 'mommies home to see me, i missed today mommy, you come home to see me' and he runs and jumps in my arms and gives me the biggest hug ever! Then I see Jordan and he gets so excited that he can't keep up with his movment trying to get to me. He's happy and laughing. Trying to walk over to me. It's the best. It makes the long drive home worth it. :)
I really want Spring/Summer to come. I'm tired of the cold and rain. I want to take the kids to the park without having to bundle them up and have runny noses! I'm ready for warm walks at night with a slight breeze. I playing in the fountain in town. I day dream at work out our own place and unpacking all my stuff. You never really realize how much you take advantage of your own place until you don't have it anymore. I vow so many things when we move out. Things I took for granted when we had our own place. It feels like being barried alive living with my in-laws. We are so different and I mean that!!!! Our thoughts on life, kids and just over all living. My SIL last night said the F-word 12 times in front of her kids in just a few sentences. How bad is that? She just doesn't care and if you tell her, she'll just do it more!!! That is the kind of people they are!
Ok enough ranting for the moment. I gotta get some work done!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment