To clean if people are not going to respect the fact that you clean their house for the last two days(because it took that long) and go mess it up? We all know i'm staying with my in-laws and they don't exactly have the same idea's of house keeping as DH and I do(basically keeping things clean) so we (DH & I) spent all weekend cleaning, two hours after we were done...the kitchen was a wreck and the living room was shot to hell. My SIL came over with her kids(she's the one that sucks as a mom) and let them run flippin wild. I wanted to scream!!! The house has never been so clean and not even a thank you or anything from anymore!!! We did it mostly for our kids but still it's suppose to be my other SIL's job not ours. We clean our stuff(dishes, pick up after the kids) but we did it all. DH even cleaned the back room. It's was totally gross. He cleaned it, swiffered, decobweb, cleaned up dirt you name it is was back there. And no one said anything. They are so damn ungrateful. They are very selfish and it's not like they live in a great house so anything is improvement. I even washed the curtains that having been taken down in maybe 8 yrs and washed them. Why do I bother you may ask...cause my kids are there but I do know one thing once DH and I leave, we will never be back. Ever if I could pull it off. But if not for at least a year. Ok well enough ranting...
On a better note, Jordan walked for me...he's defiantly going to be my "if I want to, when I want to" kid. He will only do it when he feels like it. Last night he was having a hard night sleeping so before we went to bed DH brought him in bed with us and he slept with us for the first time like a big boy. When he was little he would sleep with me but this time I didn't have to monitor him too much. It was pretty great! :)
Well it's raining here today. I'm so ready for it to go away. Now don't get me wrong because I love the rain but ever since I had kids I don't like it as much. I can't take them outside which they love to be outside. I'm ready for spring to come. I'm not too much of a summer person, I wish it would stay in the 70's and I'd be ahppy but i am lucky that it only gets in the 90-100's in August and that only last a few weeks.
I gotta share this with you all...the last few days Dylan has been falling asleep on the floor. I finally got to get some pictures and I'll share them too but it's too cute. He's been falling asleep next to Jordan's crib so I'm not sure what that means exactly or if that's just where he's falling asleep or if it's on purpose. None the less it's pretty darn cute!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment