Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's one of thoses days...

Where you want to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea. Today's weather put me in that mood. It started snowing this morning and now you would never know that it did. It was sunny an hour ago and know it looks like it's going to rain. I just started reading my Nicholas Sparks book. I read it at my lunch since really that's the only time I get to 'myself'. I have all his books and this is newest one. So far it's really good. I love this man and he's not bad on the eyes either! :) I LOVE his movies. The Notebook is my #1 fav, even DH likes it. I had him watch it some years bad.

Anyways, work is almost over, only 1hr 50m left then I get to fight traffic home at lest the boys are coming to get me today. So it won't be so bad driving home.

Not much to report today except I miss my nephews something fierce today. I wish I could see them, hug then and talk to them. I wonder how they are doing. If they miss me. What lie their mom told them about me and the boys not coming around anymore. :( It breaks my heart everyday and each time I think I'm ok with it, I know that it's just me becoming numb to the situation. I most likely will never see them again and again it breaks my heart in so many ways. I've never gone longer then two weeks with out seeing them and now it's going on 3 months. I didn't even get to say goodbye...

0 comments: