Thursday, February 19, 2009

So I got the papers...

For my court date with by ex-bff. It's again almost funny. We won't even be going to court until May. I really hope this was worth it to her. I will be so happy to be done with her!

So I am learning how to 'trick' out my Blogger page and I think I've figured it out. It doesn't look too bad does it? :) Surprisingly I don't have much to say. I miss my boys a ton today. I wish I was with them and envy all SAHM's. To be with my kids would be great instead of taking care of 11 grown women. Ya know.

We're going to my mom this weekend so DH will get some down time. I don't get it...he thinks that cause I go to work that it's my "away" time. I take the kids to my moms so he can have some down time b/c he has them all week but I never get that! When I get home, he's 'off'. On the weekends we do it together though I think I do more b/c he knows I'm home and when I'm on vacation from work, he's on vacation from 'work'. I never get time to myself let alone two days with out kids!!!! My mom wants to take me camping and I told her I didn't know b/c I would be leaving the kids with DH for two day after having for the week. I know he enjoys having time to himself I guess I wish that sometimes he would think about me and think maybe I would like some time to myself. Is that too much to ask?We don't even get time together because we don't have anyone to watch our kids and my mom lives 1.5hrs away. I'm hoping she'll be up to taking the kids for a night for our anniversary. Oh well. It is what it is.

0 comments: