This morning DH tells me that he doesn't think that we can make this work and should still separate. This(surprisingly) caught me off guard. Last night wasn't our finest moment but I was over it. I guess he wasn't. A little back ground for ya:
Since Sunday when we decided to give it another try we've had sex 2 out of 3 days. Not bad right? Apparently it is. I'm thinking to myself, listen buddy, your lucky to even get this. I don't get "mine" anymore because of all that has happen. Most the time I don't even want to but I do for him. Anyway last night he's like the kitchen isn't going to clean it's self? Hello, your home that's part of your job. Now I don't mind cleaning the kitchen after dinner, but when you purposely leave your dishes from the day so I'll do it, that kinda sucks. Anyways, I told him I'd do it after my shower. Then for the rest of the night we just bicker back and forth. The slitest thing sets me off, him too. I told him to go find a job b/c his mood sucks. He loves his kids but hate being a stay at home dad. Well if you'd had a job this would of happen. Again, i say something to that affect. Not nice of me but true. So again we go back and forth. He tells me I'm throwing my weight around(b/c I work) and I need to stop. I tell him, no your just insecure and you think I am. So we go to bed mad(which I hate) and I wake up this morning just like it's any other day. He's still mad and we have another tiff. He drops me off at work and heads back home with the kids. I get a text later(around 9am) and that's when he tells me what he tells me.
My moms house is selling so we have to find a place to live. So what we're going to find different places to live? Our kids are going to be jumping back and forth? I hate him for this. I hate him for make our lives like his because he couldn't hold a job. He's right, i have way too much anger and resentment towards him. I mean look what I just wrote. "I hate him" who says that about their husband?
What am I going to do? I feel like a failure... I'm at work and all I want to do is cry and hold my kids. Instead I'm stuck here with 12 woman.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment