I tell my mom this morning that DH and I are probably going to separate and she say "then you get the car" What?! that's what you have to say after I tell you my marriage isn't working? I can't even wrap my head around that. What was she thinking? It's not like this is an easy thing for us. We have to be strong because of our kids but common?! It's not easy. It sucks. I told her "well who ever has the kids will have the car" Gosh, why can't you just say,"I'm sorry honey, if there's anything you need I'm here for you." My "old" mom would have said that. Not this woman that married the man she did. She changed after marrying him. It's not the same woman I grew up with. I know you change but this is someone different. Sometimes I wonder if she's truly happy with who she became? I am not happy with the person I became after I got married. I changed and not for the better. I want to be better for myself and my boys. I want DH and I to better each other instead of where we're headed. So many hopes...
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
8 years ago
1 comments:
Jessie,
I am SO sorry to hear of all the drama going on. I sure hope all works out for you and your DH. I wish nothing but the best of luck to you and sending you & the boys big ((((HUGS)))) from me!
Post a Comment